Planning Permissions

Предавателни и приемни антени, фидери и други компоненти на антенно-фидерните системи
m0aov

Planning Permissions

Мнение от m0aov » 11 дек 2016, 19:11

Hi Guy's
I'd like some info and HELP regarding Planning and if YOU need it to put Towers & Beams up on your property ?? I'm thinking
of putting 3 to 4 Towers up with HF and VHF/UHF beams.

I've been told about this ( The Law for the management of the territory (Закон за управление на територията (ЗУТ)) is the applicable one. )

OK so would it be best to

1) Talk with the Local MAYOR ?
2) Put the Towers & Beams up see if anyone say's anything ?
3) Make sure my Antenna do not go over my Neighbors property line ?

Any other advice for me?

Thanks Rob LZ2AOV / M0AOV /TA4ZN

lz1aq
Контакти:

Re: Planning Permissions

Мнение от lz1aq » 11 дек 2016, 23:12

Hi Rob,
Talk to LZ2JR Boris ,http://www.lz2jr.com/oc/ as far as I remember he has passed through all legal steps for putting up his masts and antennas and may be he can help. By the way where is your QTH?
73 Chavdar lz1aq

LZ1RF
Контакти:

Мнение от LZ1RF » 12 дек 2016, 14:21

Hi Guy's
I'd like some info and HELP regarding Planning and if YOU need it to put Towers & Beams up on your property ?? I'm thinking
of putting 3 to 4 Towers up with HF and VHF/UHF beams.

I've been told about this ( The Law for the management of the territory (Закон за управление на територията (ЗУТ)) is the applicable one. )

OK so would it be best to

1) Talk with the Local MAYOR ?
2) Put the Towers & Beams up see if anyone say's anything ?
3) Make sure my Antenna do not go over my Neighbors property line ?

Any other advice for me?

Thanks Rob LZ2AOV / M0AOV /TA4ZN
Hi Rob,
You should have in mind that the Bible :) for Bulgarian amateurs /of course for foreign amateurs to practice this hobby in Bulgaria/ is the attached document:
ТЕХНИЧЕСКИ ИЗИСКВАНИЯ ЗА ОСЪЩЕСТВЯВАНЕ НА ЕЛЕКТРОННИ СЪОБЩЕНИЯ ЧРЕЗ РАДИОСЪОРЪЖЕНИЯ ОТ ЛЮБИТЕЛСКАТА РАДИОСЛУЖБА
http://www.crc.bg/files/_bg/Techicheski ... -12-18.pdf

Especially section ІІ and ІІІ. It will be good to translate the entire document.
То contact the mayor of the city is good idea but not enough. It is better to get in contact with Bulgarian amateurs from your area and with them to visit the administration. In most of the cases the mayor has no information about our hobby and will be good some Bulgarian amateur to represent you as a new colleague. Try to find such guy with enough experience.
Hope you will have not problems with the antennas.
Welcome to Bulgaria and 73!
BRGDS

Milcho – LZ1RF

m0aov

Мнение от m0aov » 13 дек 2016, 22:20

Thanks Milcho & Chavdar also others for the information, I have a House near Shuman but looking for another house at the moment so hopefully the middle of 2017 will know where I'll be puitting my Towers and Beams up just looking for a good location for Antennas as HIGH as possible, I'm trying to get as much information as possible before I put the Towers up so I have it in advance then hopefully I don't get any problems putting antennas up, I'll post again on here once I get my New Location then see who lives in that area to help with getting Towers and Beams sorted with the local Administration and go from there.

Rob
LZ2AOV

LZ2HR

Мнение от LZ2HR » 13 дек 2016, 23:49

-------------------------------------
Последна промяна от LZ2HR на 22 юни 2017, 20:01, променено общо 1 път.

m0aov

Мнение от m0aov » 14 дек 2016, 01:50

Hi Hristo
Thank you for the copy of your planning I have saved them for my information, I hope if I need any help doing Planning it's OK to contact you for more details and Help ???

The Towers I will use are TILT OVER ones so hope fully that will make it easier, when they are down I think they will be about 24ft and when they are you they will be about 60ft to 70ft.

Thanks again everyone for the help

LZ1VB

Мнение от LZ1VB » 18 дек 2016, 18:58

Rob,
Welcome to the Wild East. No antenna restrictions in LZ. Don't ask and don't tell. This may not ensure you a trouble free business, but you will get more troubles by asking permissions. Install the towers in a way keeping the antennas far enough (no less than 3m) from the neighbours property line.

m0aov

Мнение от m0aov » 27 дек 2016, 15:08

Hi Val

Thanks for the information I'll contact a few Bulgarian Ham's once I get my Towers and Antennas over there and see what everyone say's just in case they know someone UP TOP lol I normally just put the Towers up and see what any neighbours say but will keep the towers as far as possible from other peoples Fences and go from there thanks for the help....

73's Happy Xmas & New Year to everyone...

M0AOV / LZ2AOV

Отговори